Credit Provider service
Cash Stop is a direct Credit Provider for Online Cash Loans. We will work directly with you to ensure your financial objectives and requirements are met.
Online Loan Application Requirements
- Australian permanent residents can apply anywhere in Australia
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Have an email account so that Cash Stop can contact you
- Have a regular, steady and verifiable income of at least $300 net per pay period, direct credited to your nominated bank account
- Applicants receiving government benefits can apply including for New Start and Youth Allowance
If you don’t have an email address, you can still apply at one of our branches
Online Loan Process
- Complete the online form, this only takes 3 to 4 minutes to complete.Our online application makes it easy for you to get money you need quickly.Simply fill out the application form, no paperwork to fax during the online application process.Once you have submitted the application, your application will automatically be sent through to our Processing Centre.
- We will need to verify your employment details you have provided. This may be done by contacting your payroll office and/or you can fax over the necessary documents. We might also ask you to call your payroll office to give us the authority to confirm your employment.This process will be undertaken periodically in keeping with loan assessment requirements and regulations.
- Verify your Identity and verify the details you have provided in your Application
- Allow you to Fast Track your application, to digitally submit your 90 days of bank statements with Credit Sense, a secure bank account verification service – used and trusted by Australians. By using Credit Sense, we will fast track your application assessment and aim to provide a timely approval on your loan (on business days).
- Notify you of the outcome of your application via your email and/or SMS to your mobile phone and if approved, confirming the details and cost of your online cash loan Once you acknowledge receipt of the Lender’s decision we then send you notification to your email account, that the relevant Credit Provider Contract (for your loan) are available for your viewing.You will then be required to log on to your Cash Stop Member Home page, read, review and acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of the Contracts, including fees and charges and Terms and Conditions. Once you confirm your acceptance of the Contract Documents via electronic signature, funds will be ready to be deposited into your nominated Bank Account.
- Once your Cash Advance / Online Cash Loan has been approved, your loan funds will be transferred by electronic transfer into the same bank account as your income source is deposited as detailed below:
- For loan offers accepted before 4pm Monday to Friday (Sydney time), your funds will be transferred by electronic transfer to your bank by 5pm on the same day.
- For loan offers accepted after 4pm Monday to Friday (Sydney time), your funds will be transferred by electronic transfer to your bank on the next business day.
Note: The availability of the funds in your bank account is dependent upon your banks processing times. For financial institutions other than Commonwealth Bank and Westpac, it may take 24 – 48 hours for the funds to be available in your account.