Cash Stop Financial Services Pty Ltd - Credit Guide

Cash Stop Financial Services Pty Ltd is the holder of an Australian credit licence pursuant to the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth) (NCCPA) and is authorised to provide certain consumer credit activities to you.

Our full name

Cash Stop Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 66 091 194 786


4/25 Prowse Street, West Perth WA 6005


(08) 9420 1401

Australian credit licence number


Internal Complaints Officer contact details

Complaints Officer
Phone: (08) 9420 1401; Email:
Address: 4/25 Prowse Street, West Perth WA 6005

External Dispute Resolution Scheme contact details

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Phone: 1800 931 678; Email:; Address GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001; Website:

Our obligations before providing credit to you

Under the NCCPA, we must not enter into a credit contract with you or increase the credit limit of a credit contract with you, if the contract is unsuitable for you.

The contract will be unsuitable for you if, at the time the contract is entered into or the credit limit is increased:

We must make an assessment whether the contract will be unsuitable for your before entering into a credit contract with you or increasing the limit of an existing credit contract.

To decide this, we will need to ask you some questions in order to assess whether the contract or credit limit increase is not unsuitable. The law requires us to:

You can request a copy of our assessment. We must give you a copy (at no charge to you):

We do not need to give you a copy of the assessment if your request is made more than 7 years after entering into the contract or the credit contract is not entered into or the credit limit is not increased.

Our Internal dispute resolution scheme

We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have any complaints you should notify us by contacting our Complaints Officer by:

or by speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.

You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.

When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will avoid any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.

Our external dispute resolution scheme

If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution Scheme. Our external dispute resolution provider is the AFCA. Their contact details are:


If you have any questions about this credit guide or anything else about our services, just ask at any time. We are here to help you.