Thanks for selecting automated bank feeds to help us assess your Cash Stop loan application. The Bank Feeds are enabled by our external service provider illion Open Data Solutions Pty Ltd (referred to as Bank Feed Provider). As we are required by law to consider and review your bank statement/s this document outlines your rights and obligations in using the automated Bank Feeds service so that Cash Stop can provide credit services to you. By entering your internet banking log-in details, you agree to these terms.
How does the service work?
Through the Bank Feed Provider’s secure platform, illion Open Data Solutions Pty Ltd, as our agent, will provide us access to your transaction history from the account(s) linked to the internet banking login information that you have supplied during your loan application.
After you have logged in to your internet banking service, the Bank Feed Provider will collect at least the last three months’ (or such longer period, as Cash Stop directs) from the date that you apply for a loan, of your bank transaction history from the account(s) under that login and provide them to Cash Stop. Accordingly, Cash Stop does not have access to, nor are we able to store your log-in details. The Bank Feed Provider may continue to collect your transaction history for a reasonable time after your application.
Using your bank account electronically by internet banking is typically covered by the ePayments Code. If your bank subscribes to the ePayments Code, you have rights and obligations in respect of sharing your internet log-in details. As such, by using the Bank Feed Provider’s service, there is a risk that your rights under the ePayments Code may be affected. Your bank may not necessarily endorse or sponsor the Bank Feed Provider, and/or you may be liable for any unauthorised access or fraudulent activity on your account, so you should check with your bank if you have any concerns about this.
By entering your log-in details, you’re agreeing:
- for us and the Bank Feed Provider to access and retrieve information from your bank account(s) as your agent;
- that the information you provide is true, accurate and complete information about yourself and your bank accounts;
- that you will not misrepresent your identity or your account information;
- that your use of the Bank Feed Provider services does not involve you breaching any of your obligations in relation to your bank account(s); and
- your use of the Bank Feed Provider’s services is at your risk, and other than your rights under the law, we or the Bank Feed Provider will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of you providing your log-in details to access your bank statements on our behalf.
If you have any questions about security and Bank Feeds, visit https://proviso.com.au/terms/ or http://proviso.com.au/privacy/ to obtain further information directly from the Bank Feed Provider. If you are unable to use the Bank Feed Provider’s services, please contact our call centre on 1300 721 001. Please note that by using other bank statement methods we may not be able to accommodate your application and/or it will take significantly longer to process your loan application.